Tuesday, January 4, 2011

out with the old, in with the new!

So, 2010 is behind us!!! The last few months have been very busy, exciting, full of surprises. I love fresh starts so this time of the year is always a favorite of mine. I'm starting with getting rid of old clothes, books, art supplies that has been cluttering up my little space. Creating spaces is important. I find that whenever you let something go, a new thing comes in. Doesn't matter what it is. I also, love the idea of creating sacred spaces. I hope to one day have a room totally dedicated to meditation and yoga practice.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Whenever you let something go, a new thing comes in"... Amen to that! Sometimes I wish that wasn't the case, as I try to pare down my stuff. Being in the middle of a move right now is quite the reality check of what I need and don't need.

Hope you can come by soon and see the new house, I miss you!

regina said...

I'd love to see your new place. I can't breathe right when there is too much clutter. I'm letting something go daily!

style-for-style said...

YES, me too, exactly.
I'm dedicating tomorrow as my out with the old day, so the rest of the year can be in with the new.

regina said...

the more you get rid off the lighter you feel!